Thursday, 17 January 2008

I will come





I will come, I will run


verse:
G Em
I will come, I will run
C D
Into Your courts, into Your courts
G
with praises
G Em
I will rise, I will soar
C D
On eagles wings because of all
G
You’ve done Lord

chorus:
G
C
You, You’re the reason that I sing
Em Bm C
You’re the one that I adore and serve
G
C
You, You’re the lifter of my head
Em
Your praise is on my lips
D Am G Em C D G
None compares to You, the Everlasting God

interlude:
C
D
They that wait upon the Lord
C
D
Shall renew their strength
C

They will rise and soar with
G D
Wings like eagles
C
D
They will run and not grow weary
C
G
They will walk and not be faint

©2007Eric Rutgrink

1 comment:

Aroha said...

Hey Eric,

Great idea to get posted on You Tube. I know your heart is to extend God's Kingdom; you never know who else might see this. People are always looking for something for free. Nice to hear you singing.

'New and free' is a simple statement summing up how God wants our lives to be. It can also be interpreted as 'the freshness and creativity that comes through the freedom we have in Jesus'.

This site is designed as a simple way for worship leaders and musicians to find out about Praise and Worship resources. Watch 'new song' video posts, keep up to date with P&W discussions and link to recommended sites.

As more music is posted, you can use the search bar or the blog archive to locate specific songs.